Q: How do I manually calibrate the compass?

How do I manually calibrate the compass?

If you notice the CAL Warning Light has appeared, then your vehicle’s compass needs to be calibrated. Here’s how you can do it.

1. Turn your ignition switch to ON.

2. Turn on the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC), and select “System Startup”.

3. Toggle through the EVIC options until you reach “Calibrate Compass”, and select.

4. Press and release the SELECT button to begin the calibration; the CAL indicator should be displayed on the EVIC system.

5. Drive your vehicle in a few complete circles, making sure that no large scraps of metal are nearby.

This will allow the compass to act correctly.

3. How do I manually calibrate the compass?