ABS fault codes 1095-1165-1175 aviator 2003 v8-4.6l linco...

Q: ABS fault codes 1095-1165-1175

asked by on February 27, 2017

What do I diagnose first, of the 3 codes?

Hi there. The code P1095 states that the fuel rail pressure is low. Check the fuel pressure regulator and see if its plugged up. You may have to remove it and clean it out. The code P1165 states that the ECM (computer) is not registering any vacuum from the engine. Check to see if there is any vacuum leaks and if there is any hoses that may be disconnected or broken. The code P1175 states that the fuel injectors are not sparying (atomizing) the fuel properly. This code is coming up from the knock sensor picking up a ping as the engine is running. A ping will occur when the fuel is dumped into the cylinder rather than in a mist form. I recommend flushing out the fuel system with an injection cleaner solution. Sea Foam is a great solution for the fuel tank, fuel lines, fuel rail, and fuel injectors to be cleaned. If you need further assistance with your check engine light being on, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.