Q: How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

At any point, you can return all of the personalization in the vehicle to factory settings. This is very easy to accomplish: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings, then press the knob to select. 4. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Return to Factory Settings, then press the knob to select. 5. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Yes, then press the knob to confirm.