Q: How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

How do I return the personalization settings to factory settings?

A: At any point, you can return all of the per...

At any point, you can return all of the personalization in the vehicle to factory settings. This is very easy to accomplish: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button to select the Configuration Settings menu. 3. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Vehicle Settings, then press the knob to select. 4. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Return to Factory Settings, then press the knob to select. 5. Rotate the MENU/SELECT knob to Yes, then press the knob to confirm.