Q: New battery kia forte koup wont start or crank just one click then nothing

It's really cold out car very slowly cranked this morning now wont crank or start with a brand new battery just one click then nothing

Hi Jordan. Thanks for contacting us today. When it’s really cold outside, even a brand new battery can have difficulty starting the vehicle. This is due to low cranking amps. However, if the battery is brand new (like within a day or two), then it’s likely that your battery cables are not tight or perhaps a charging system component (like the alternator) is not charging the battery correctly. I would recommend asking somebody to jumpstart your car, to see if the car is able to start. If it’s not, then you likely have a damaged electrical relay or perhaps an electrical short. If you’d like to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete an on-site inspection, we’d be happy to assist.

3. New battery kia forte koup wont start or crank just one click then nothing