Q: Window not rolling up or down

The right window will not roll up or down. I think something is broken inside of the door. Also, the trunk will not open up all of the way, and there is a leak under the front end, either oil or transmission fluid.

Hello. The most common cause of a window not working is a bad window regulator. Though in some cases it will be the window switch, fuse, or window motor at fault. I strongly suggest having one of our professionally trained technicians come out and inspect the window assembly to make sure which part is at fault. Also, the mechanic will gladly inspect the leak for you and let you know exactly where the leak initiates. As for the trunk not opening all the way, there is a procedure that can redefine how far the trunk can open. This procedure should be enclosed in your owner’s manual.