Q: My car shakes when I go over 80m/hr,what cld be the problem. It started after I had the front right axle replaced.what cld it be?

I just had my front passenger side axle replaced and all of a sudden my car shakes ,almost like a "tremble" when I go over 35 then stabilize over 40,then the same problem starts at over 75.what cld be the problem? Do I need to replace the other axle on the drivers side too?its perfectly fine and intact though. And if I Don't replace it cld I potentially have bigger problems,like with the transmission?

Hello there, many different faults will cause your 2009 Nissan Rogue to have a vibration issue at higher speeds. The most common causes are wheel/tire balance, failed suspension components, wheel bearings, ball joints, or an engine mount. Vibration issues are not good long term for your vehicle so I recommend having this looked at soon. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the vibration issues and perform any repairs required.

3. My car shakes when I go over 80m/hr,what cld be the problem. It started after I had the front right axle replaced.what cld it be?