How much will it cost to replace my catalytic converter o...

Q: How much will it cost to replace my catalytic converter on a 1997 Honda accord?

asked by on November 01, 2017

My check engine light is on with the three error codes: P0420,P0171, and P0172 which have to do with the exhaust and fuel system could any one help me find good service but not super expensive this is my first car and I need everything to work fine also the car runs very decent. Please and thank you!

Unfortunately catalytic converter replacement it’s not currently offered on the your mechanic platform. I would recommend Consulting with some local exhaust repair shops in your area to get a quote for this particular service.