Q: I have no power to the fuel pump or the fuel cut off switch. All fuses are good, what could it be?

I have no power to the fuel pump or the fuel cut off switch. All fuses are good, what could it be?

A: Hi there - now that you have checked the fu...

Hi there - now that you have checked the fuses (Good job!) check the MFI relay on the under-the-hood fuse & relay box. It controls power to the fuel pump and the engine control unit (ECU). If it is working, there should be power to the ECU and injector fuse sockets (with the ignition in the Run position). If you don’t have 12 volts with the ignition on, the MFI relay is bad - replace it. For assistance with these tests, I would recommend having an electrical inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic.