Q: looking for the fuel pump fuse location on a 92 subaru legacy

asked by on August 25, 2017

My son ran the car out of gas. He put five gallons in then tried to start the car. Car won't start . Disconnected the fuel line to the filter up by the engine and turned the engine over. No fuel coming out. Too much noise to hear fuel pump. Engine turns but doesn't start. Could it be the fuel pump fuse or relay or fuel pump ?

If the pump ran out of ruel and was ran low on fuel all the time then the pump will seize up and not pump. You most likely have a bad fuel pump. There is no fuse between pump and relay.