Q: I have water and fuel in my oil

I drained my oil and it had a green tent to it and it was 3in over full on the dipstick but smells of fuel what could it be

A: You most likely have a coolant leak into th...

You most likely have a coolant leak into the engine through an intake or a head gasket leaking. If you have water in the oil it may damage the crankshaft bearings if ran too long with the water in the oil. Have the cooling system pressure tested to see if you can get it isolated to see if it is the heads or intake causing the problem. Either way the intake will have to be removed and inspect the gasket for it.