Q: Driver's side window stuck down

The driver's side window will not go up and is stuck all the way down. You can hear the motor grinding as it attempts to close the window, but it does not go up.

If the window is not rolling up, but you can hear the motor turning, it is likely that the window regulator has failed. This particular vehicle uses a regulator to lower and raise the window, that has the motor integrated into the unit. As accessing this piece requires disassembly of the door, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the vehicle, and if necessary, replace the window motor regulator.

3. Driver's side window stuck down