Q: my 95 Plymouth acclaim 3.0 the temp gauge not working but the check engine light is not on it don't seem like its over heating

95 Plymouth acclaim the temp gauge not working but the check engine light is not on it don't seem like its over heating not sure if I should replace it or just put a after market gauge in

Hi there. If you replace the OEM gauge with an aftermarket part, it’s very likely that you’ll experience multiple negative side-effects. I would recommend replacing the damaged temperature gauge with OEM parts. However, it’s possible that the root of your issue is not the gauge, but a temperature sensor instead. You might want to replace both if you intend on keeping the vehicle for an extended period of time.

3. my 95 Plymouth acclaim 3.0 the temp gauge not working but the check engine light is not on it don't seem like its over heating