Q: Steering wheel is locked

The car will not start. Two key symbols are displayed and the steering wheel is locked. The battery is still good.

The battery in the keyless remote may be dead and will need to be replaced to see if this cures the problem. If you have a second one then try it and see if it works. If neither work then replace both batteries in the remotes. Make sure you replace the batteries with out damaging the circuit boards in the remotes. I recommend having a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and check the problem and replace the batteries for you if you do not feel like you can do it.