Q: Car won't turn over or start but will push start.

asked by on February 10, 2017

Car will push start. Had the battery, alternator, and starter tested. All three passed. Could it be the distributor? If so can that be tested?

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. It could be your distributor or another ignition system component such as a crankshaft or cam position sensor, faulty spark plugs or a bad coil. It’s also possible that your ignition relay is damaged, if you’re able to bump start the car. It’s probably a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr