Q: Car slips out of gear

My car slips out of gear. All info on this model points to the transmission sensor.

A: Hello! I suggest having the transmission mo...

Hello! I suggest having the transmission module tested by a technician. There are certain specifications of resistance and voltages a module must have to properly work. Both resistance and voltage can be tested with a multimeter. If it fails testing of you will likely need a new module. The modules themselves don’t fail very often and cause slippage. A common cause of transmission slippage is low or old transmission fluid. I suggest having the condition of the fluid evaluated as well. It is possible you just need a fluid exchange and not a module.