Q: How should pregnant women wear a seat belt?

How should pregnant women wear a seat belt?

Like all other drivers and passengers, pregnant women need to buckle up while on the road. Of course, it’s important that they wear the seat belt correctly, or they could injure themselves or their child. Here’s how to wear it correctly:

• Make sure the belt fits over your hips, below your stomach.
  • Make sure the shoulder belt runs across the center of your chest.
  • Make sure the shoulder belt crosses the center of your shoulder and does not touch your neck.

Tip

Use the seat belt adjuster to ensure the shoulder belt is the right height.

3. How should pregnant women wear a seat belt?