Q: I was in a car accident with my 2014 Chevy cruze and I was hit on the rear driver side. My drivers rear tire's rim has a small dent.

asked by on March 15, 2017

I was in a car accident and the other driver hit me on driver side the rear by the tire I have a small dent and my tire is bent slightly my stabilizing traction light came on. When I looked under the car nothing is bent or hanginh

Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement $142.85 - $649.18 Get a Quote

Hi there. The light came on for the wheel is spinning on a different path than the reluctor ring can pick up on the wheel speed sensor. The wheel could be bent and causing the wheel hub to be bent from the accident. Spin the wheel and see if the wheel has a out of round motion. If it does, then remove the wheel and check the wheel hub and see if it spins out of round too. If it does, then the wheel hub assembly would need replaced. If you need further assistance with your ESP light coming on after an accident, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr