Q: Low coolant light on, coolant level fine

The dashboard in my car has been showing the low coolant light on. I've checked it and it is at an appropriate level. However, the light stays on and occasionally there is a buzzing noise. Is this some kind of electrical issue? What might be the cause?

A: The level sensor may be at fault giving off...

The level sensor may be at fault giving off a false reading and having the car turn on the warning light. This is an electrical problem in the case that an electrical component has failed. I suggest hiring an automotive technician experienced in electrical systems, like one from YourMechanic, take a look at the circuit and test the seemingly failing level sensor.