Q: I had the blower motor replaced, it worked for the last week. Today the fans were kicking on and off then off completely.

asked by on December 09, 2016

Just had blower motor replaced

Blower Motor Relay Replacement $87.03 - $218.37 Get a Quote

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies power to this motor when you turn the switch to "on" that can sometimes fail. When this happens, you may notice that you will not feel anything blowing out of the vents at all. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle’s blower motor system.