Q: Door popping noise

I'm having an exhaust leak on the driver's side. And when I open and close my driver's side door, it makes this popping noise.

A: Hi, a certified technician would be able to...

Hi, a certified technician would be able to inspect the exhaust system to find the leak. As for the door making a noise, typically it is from metal rubbing. You can check the seam in the panels for damage. If there’s no apparent damage on the outside, then the detent rod that holds the door in place may be knocking something. One of our certified technicians here at YourMechanic would be able to help you with both of these issues.