Q: Rims and tire

What size of rims will fit nicely on my 2001 ford focus se standard lift I'm not lowering also what size is my bolt pattern?

A: A great resource to try is tirerack.com. Th...

A great resource to try is tirerack.com. They have a great tire/wheel selection with an easy to use website that will provide the answers you are looking for. You can also try searching for some automotive enthusiast forums specific to your vehicle and see how other Ford Focus owners are choosing to customize it. Remember to take your time and sleep on it before making an impulse purchase on your rims. It always pays to shop around for the best deal in your local area as well.