Q: Where is the map sensor located? 2004 Volvo XC90

I need to know the location of the map sensor. Already have the part

Hi - the mass air flow meter (MAF) is located in between the air cleaner housing, and the engine’s intake manifold. It is a black plastic cylinder about the size of a large coffee cup, with an electrical connector (3-4 wires). For assistance with this replacement, I recommend a MAF replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.