Q: Where is the map sensor located? 2004 Volvo XC90

I need to know the location of the map sensor. Already have the part

Hi - the mass air flow meter (MAF) is located in between the air cleaner housing, and the engine’s intake manifold. It is a black plastic cylinder about the size of a large coffee cup, with an electrical connector (3-4 wires). For assistance with this replacement, I recommend a MAF replacement service by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Where is the map sensor located? 2004 Volvo XC90