Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-x0wxwejs:173:8

Q: Car continually won't start

I originally bought this car for my daughter and she’s been away at college, so the car has been sitting undriven. The battery was dead when I first bought the car, so purchased a new battery and it started. I don't drive this car much, but when I do it keeps quitting (six days of not being driven). After charging the battery again, I disconnected the negative terminal and I’m getting a .3-.5 Amp draw. I also disconnected the middle connection (DC - DC Connection) on the positive side of the 12 V battery. The amp loss went to 0.

Yet again it is dead today. When putting the charger on it again the 12 V battery was charged, but the dashboard display showed that the big battery bank was dead after I got it started. I'm considering about the parasitic draw. I'm not sure if this problem is inherent to the car or what the fix would be. Another detail is that this car has a remote start. Can you give me direction what to do next to find the fix for this car?

A: A .3 to .5A draw on the low voltage system ...

A .3 to .5A draw on the low voltage system is extremely high. The low voltage system draw should not exceed 80 mA with the vehicle in sleep mode. This should be fixed first before looking at the high voltage system. Setting up a draw test and removing fuses one at a time on the low voltage system to determine which circuit is creating the draw is the first step in correcting this issue.

Note that the high voltage system should be disconnected using the manufacturer's procedure before attempting to do any electrical work on this vehicle, as serious injury or death can occur. I recommend having a certified mechanic look at this issue in order to safely diagnose the starting issue and help you get you get your car back on the road.