Q: Where is the turbo boost sensor located on a 2000 Volvo s80?

The car drive at 10 miles per hour and if you press on the gas the RPM stays below 2000. My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The boost sensor is located in the large air pipe that goes between the charge air cooler (intercooler) and the Electronic Throttle Module (which is mounted to the bottom of the intake manifold). You should be able to see it behind the radiator and in front of the engine.

3. Where is the turbo boost sensor located on a 2000 Volvo s80?