Q: Does a Kia soul have an inertia switch? I was in a fender bender today and my car won't start

I got into a fender bender today and now my car won't start. Does the Kia soul have an inertia switch?

This car does not have an inertia switch for the fuel pump. Since you were in an accident then your vehicle crash sensor system will need to be fixed and codes cleared for the fuel system to be activated using a scanner.

3. Does a Kia soul have an inertia switch? I was in a fender bender today and my car won't start