Q: How do you turn the VSA on and off?

How do you turn the VSA on and off?

A: Your car’s vehicle stability assist (VSA) s...

Your car’s vehicle stability assist (VSA) system is designed to provide better traction and handling during certain types of driving conditions. However, there may be times when you need to turn it off. For instance, you might need more power from the engine (the VSA system reduces engine power in some instances, so turning it off can provide more horsepower). Here’s what you need to do:

1. Your VSA system is automatically turned on every time you crank the engine, even if you turned it off previously.

2. To turn the VSA system off, locate the VSA Off button to the left of the steering wheel.

3. Press the button.

4. The VSA Off light will come on in your dash.

5. To turn the VSA system back on, press and hold the VSA Off button.

6. Wait for a beep to sound.

7. The VSA Off light should go out in your dash.