Q: Turn signal non stop blinking and has a fast noise.

Please let me no if I'm in danger . My car blinker both sides work and all lights work right now and blinkers. It makes a fast blinking noise and auto zone tested fuse it was ok. Now can all my lights plus hazard lights ever just shut down at once at night, while I'm driving.? 2nd what could be the issue? 3rd I don't have the big gray looking fuse for high beams , I took it and put it where low beams go so my low beams would work. Could that noise be cause this Gary looking little box that's a fuse is going out? Thank you!

Hi there. Check the lights and see if there is a bulb that is burned out. A flasher will start to flash quickly when a bulb has burned out causing the power to be transferred to one light only and not two lights. For the hazard lights to stop working, there is an electrical short between the light switch and the hazard switch in the wiring of the vehicle. Check all of the wiring in the vehicle and see if there is any burned wiring or if there is a loose ground wire. Usually the lights are grounded in the same area causing both circuits to fail. If you need further assistance with your flashing lights not working, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.