Q: On my 2011 ford fusion makes a grinding noise only when I shift from reverse to park or from drive to park , still runs.

Reverse works fine but when shifting it back to park it will make a grinding noise for about 2 or 3 seconds then will stop,even when shifting from drive to park it will still make a grinding noise

A number of things may cause the grinding sound you are describing. It sounds like you may have a broken parking pawl inside the transmission or may even be low on transmission fluid. The teeth may be broken, which can also cause the car to roll away creating a dangerous situation. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at the vehicle to determine what may be causing the grinding sound in the transmission.

3. On my 2011 ford fusion makes a grinding noise only when I shift from reverse to park or from drive to park , still runs.