Q: One of my transmission sensors are out I'm not for sure which one

With my truck I am not able to reverse it will not let me back out at all. But if I wasn't drive it works perfectly fine just push it back a little whenever I go fast when I completely stop. I was just wondering by any chance do you guys know which transmission sensor that would be.

Hello. This may be a sensor issue but it is possible that some mechanical damage may have occurred to the transmission. I would recommend having your shift linkage and the transmission itself inspected by a qualified professional to make sure that the issue is diagnosed correctly. If this issue is not diagnosed correctly the first time, this can be very costly and time consuming if the wrong repair is made. It is possible that the transmission will need to be slightly disassembled in order to determine the exact cause of the problem. I recommend bringing this to a transmission specialist in order to have the shifting issue diagnosed properly.