Q: 2005 honda civic pops out of 5th gear

My 05 honda civic pops out of 5th gear when driving. I had the clutch replaced about 3 years ago. It is also making a grinding noise but when I push the clutch in, the sound goes away. PLEASE tell me this isnt going to cost me $$$$$$$ to fix. It is also hard to put into 1st and reverse sometimes.

You should have the transmission fluid drained and checked for metal particles in the fluid? The synchronizers inside the transmission can make it hard to get in to gear is they are worn and the 5th gear coming out is a blocker ring inside the transmission or shift linkage inside transmission are worn. Checking the fluid will tell you if there are internal issues if there is metal in it.

3. 2005 honda civic pops out of 5th gear