Q: Car bouncing and wobbling

The car wobbles from side to side when I am driving. It also bounces up and down.

A: Movement from side-to-side could mean many ...

Movement from side-to-side could mean many things. Loose steering components are a common cause. Inner or outer tie rod ends that are loose will make the vehicle to wobble or shake. These need to be inspected regularly. If one were to break, you would lose the ability to steer the car. Worn upper or lower ball joints, or other suspension parts, is another possibility, along with worn control arm bushings. I would recommend a mechanic from YourMechanic come out and inspect the front end of your vehicle for worn parts, and recommend the best path to repair your car’s bouncing and wobbling.