Q: Can i cut the cat off a run straight pipe without any problems

Would kike to know if ill have a back pressure issue if i cut my cat off and run straight to the back

It is not legal to do so unless your vehicle is for off-road use only. There should not be any issues with back pressure. Here’s a little tip, if you put in a small glass pack, or a similar muffler, it will help make the sound better and will give you a small amount of back pressure. If you loose all of the back pressure you may loose some low RPM power but gain some high rpm power.

If you’d like a second opinion on this, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can inspect your exhaust system and help you with this modification.

3. Can i cut the cat off a run straight pipe without any problems