My car turned off while driving and check engine light we...

Q: My car turned off while driving and check engine light went on,oil,and battery light and after I turn on and it was all fine

asked by on October 15, 2017

I changed my side speaker With battery disconnected and after I took it for a while hours later and like 5 mins later it locked steering wheel and engine light,oil and battery came out I turned it off and they all went away and drove it back home which was like 4 mins

After disconnecting the battery in order to service a problem you may encounter stalling or other issues while the computer relearns idle. If you continue to have running issues after a couple days of driving then you will need to have the vehicle checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to test the computer and theft system for possible problems after you disconnected the battery.