Q: My car turned off while driving and check engine light went on,oil,and battery light and after I turn on and it was all fine

I changed my side speaker With battery disconnected and after I took it for a while hours later and like 5 mins later it locked steering wheel and engine light,oil and battery came out I turned it off and they all went away and drove it back home which was like 4 mins

After disconnecting the battery in order to service a problem you may encounter stalling or other issues while the computer relearns idle. If you continue to have running issues after a couple days of driving then you will need to have the vehicle checked by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to test the computer and theft system for possible problems after you disconnected the battery.

3. My car turned off while driving and check engine light went on,oil,and battery light and after I turn on and it was all fine