Q: What is a fair value

The car has a salvage title from a crash it was in, professionally repaired and is in good condition now. How much does the salvage title effect the value of the car? Car is loaded with all sorts of features

Hello. A salvaged title generally deducts 20-40% of the Kelly BlueBook value. I would look at kbb.com to determine the fair market value of your vehicle, and then deduct 20-40% dependent on how well it was repaired. Be sure to list every option because they all affect the value of the vehicle. Another great way to determine a fair market value of any salvaged vehicle is to look for comparable cars on Craigslist. Gather 5-10 comparable listings and figure their average.