Q: I add antifreeze coolant to my 2005 nissan altima radiator everyday, I only see few drips underneath it

I keep adding antifreeze coolant to the radiator almost on daily basis, I don't see much leake underneath the car, only few drops, however when I drive I can see steam coming out from under the hood (not that much)

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure testing of the cooling system. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please request an engine cooling system leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly and professionally. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I add antifreeze coolant to my 2005 nissan altima radiator everyday, I only see few drips underneath it