Q: Hi there, I have a Chevy blazer ZR2 and replaced my Sunroof. Now when it rains, water comes in from the top near the passenger back seat.

Sunroof replaced when it rain water comes inside from the top on the passenger side back seat ... when driving no water .. my car chevy blazer ZR2 2004

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Check the seal to the sunroof and see if its torn or damaged. Also, check the sunroof and make sure that its mounted properly on the track. The sunroof could be out of alignment causing the water to leak in. Replace the seal to the sunroof if its broken or not sealing. Then spray water on top of the car an make sure that there are no more leaks. If you need further assistance with your sunroof leaking after replacing it, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Hi there, I have a Chevy blazer ZR2 and replaced my Sunroof. Now when it rains, water comes in from the top near the passenger back seat.