Q: I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima and it cranks up all day but won't start up it'll start up sometimes and when it does it runs great

I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima and it cranks up all day but won't start up and sometimes it'll start up and when it does it runs and drives good until you turn the car off than it'll start back with the same problem again

It may be that a component has gone tempermental on you. That happens with electronic stuff. The part will fail occasionally until one day it just doesn’t work at all. You haven’t said whether there is a check engine light visible when the car is running, but if there is there should be trouble codes that will help with the diagnosis. You can have that conveniently checked by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your hard starting Nissan and advise you on what to do about it.

3. I have a 2001 Nissan Maxima and it cranks up all day but won't start up it'll start up sometimes and when it does it runs great