Q: Want to buy a car that has a hole in the exhaust close to muffler can I get a rwc

The engine however feels smooth and the transmission is great just that it has a hole on the furthest end of the exhaust. I really need rwc for fixing it n I don't whether I can get it without a new exhaust.

A: Good question. I don’t think you will have ...

Good question. I don’t think you will have a problem with the hole in your exhaust. It is at the far end of the pipe is why I say that, if it was before the catalytic converter or the muffler I would say there were a problem. You can take it to a local shop and ask if they would pass it with the hole in the exhaust but I believe you are good. I hope this helps. If you are beginning to experience drivability problems while driving, consider having a professional diagnose the exhaust system and assist with repairs.