Q: Car lights do not work

When I turn my lights on in the evening, all my warning lights come onto my dashboard, and also all the other lights, like behind the heating, etc. What is causing this?

You may have a low voltage condition in the system or the headlight dash lights are shorted within the cluster. I would suggest having the charging system checked first. Then I would have the system scanned for a cluster problem to see if the system has codes stored for communication issues with the main bus. The main fuse box should also be checked for connection issues and other problems. I recommend having a mechanic to come and check it out for you, they will be able to accurately diagnose and fix the electrical problem you’re experiencing.

3. Car lights do not work