Q: My truck runs for about 20 minutes and then dies. After few minutes starts back up. Changed fuel pump and few other things

My truck runs for 20 minutes and dies starts back up awhile later and does same thing I changed fuel pump and few other things can't figure it out

Try cleaning the mass air flow sensor as these sometimes get dirty which can cause it to not run well or at all in some cases. Without additional detail as to what else has been changed, it is tough to diagnose based upon the information provided. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose using a scanning tool which will provide more information as to potential computer trouble codes.

• My truck runs for about 20 minutes and then dies. After few minutes starts back up. Changed fuel pump and few other things