Q: Transmission slipping.

The transmission in my car is slipping. It gives me code P0770.

This fault code is set when the torque converter lock up function does not activate within one to 3 minutes of cruising at least 50 miles per hour. There are several things that can cause this fault, anything from worn clutches to electrical issues, to a faulty valve body. You may want to enlist the assistance of a mechanic to determine the exact cause of the slipping, but the transmission may need to be removed and rebuilt or replaced in a worst case scenario.