Q: My car is an 2011 Chevy Malibu as well it'll drive as far I want it to go. But as soon as I come to stop, rather that be a stop si

My car is an 2011 Chevy Malibu as well it'll drive as far I want it to go. But as soon as I come to stop, rather that be a stop siGn or a red light it fluctuates from 1-0. It has cut off sometimes. I've had numerous people look at it from the Chevy dealership to Midas to regular people who I know who know cars and no answers. I've had a sensor replaced, used Lucas for gas treatment still the same problem. I need help.

Hi Brian. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several things that could be causing this gradual issue, ranging from a mass air flow sensor that is faulty, to the EGR valve being clogged with debris. Although the fuel treatment you are using is a good product, it is designed to gradually clean clogged injectors, so it’s also possible and likely that the fuel injectors need to be professionally cleaned. Since there are multiple possible issues, it’s probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete an onsite inspection, which will allow them to diagnose the root source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. My car is an 2011 Chevy Malibu as well it'll drive as far I want it to go. But as soon as I come to stop, rather that be a stop si