Q: Q: Car just stopped while I was driving

I had the car running and in park for a couple minutes. When I changed into drive and pulled off the car just stopped. I tried to restart but it won't turn all the way over.

Please request a no start diagnostic and a certified mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, will get this taken care of for you promptly. To give you an advance indication, a sudden complete stall, and inability to re-start, is often due to something like a failed fuel pump or a failed crankshaft position sensor. I hasten to add, though, there are other possibilities. In your circumstance though, with a clear and complete failure (as opposed to an "intermittent" failure) the cause will be found relatively quickly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Car just stopped while I was driving