Q: Day before yesterday I was stuck in mud so I turn my traction control off so I could get out the next morning on my way to work my

Day before yesterday I was stuck in mud so I turn my traction control off so I could get out the next morning on my way to work my steering wheel starting shaking then this morning when I leave out for work when my car shift it jerks forward I have a burnt smell coming my from car I think

Hi Jamar. Thanks for contacting us today. I would hate to speculate as to what might be causing the jerking and smell issue you are experiencing. The truth is that rapid spinning of tires while being stuck in mud or snow can be very harmful to drive-line components such as CV axles, and transmission components. If you were stuck in the mud, it’s quite possible that excessive mud is stuck underneath the vehicle, especially in the wheel well, or the rims that can cause the vibration you are experiencing. You might want to power wash the vehicle underneath first to see if this clears up the symptoms. If not, it would be best to have a professional mechanic complete an onsite inspection to determine what repairs should be completed.

3. Day before yesterday I was stuck in mud so I turn my traction control off so I could get out the next morning on my way to work my