Q: When I turn the key, it does nothing

I was installing battery tightening the positive touch the wrench on the intake, we still have lights and everything when I turn the key, it does nothing

Hi, thanks for writing in. Sometimes when you accidentally connect a metal wrench to a positive battery terminal, it may cause a fuse to pop, causing the vehicle to not start. The first thing I’d do is inspect the fuse box and replace any broken fuses first. The issue might also caused by a starter relay switch that shorted out. You can save a lot of time and frustration by contacting one of our local mechanics to inspect and repair your Corolla’s starting issues.