Q: Idle is running high when driven. I put it in neutral and it idles at 2300 rpms. Just had a cold air intake put in and throttle cleaned

Throttle is 2300 rpm when in neutral while driven. It seems to be running higher than normal put a cold air intake on it and the throttle body was cleaned

Hi there. Assuming your vehicle has ETC (electronic throttle control), "drive-by-wire" problems can develop when cleaning is performed. Manually opening the throttle plate may have affected the close position. An idle relearn performed with a capable scanner may resolve the issue. If the Check Engine Light is on, this may help direct the diagnosis. A vacuum leak may also create a higher than expected idle. I recommend having the vehicle’s high idle diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

• Idle is running high when driven. I put it in neutral and it idles at 2300 rpms. Just had a cold air intake put in and throttle cleaned