Q: Car tremble a short while sometimes when travelling in low speeds or changing from idle to drive at the traffic light.

asked by on February 07, 2017

Car tremble a short while sometimes when travelling in low speed or changing from idle to drive at the traffic light. I'm constantly driving on very bad uneven tar roads and many bumps. May I know what is the problem? Thank you

Hi there. With the limited vehicle description, all I can mention is that the throttle pedal position sensor needs reprogrammed or replaced or the gas pedal cable is out of adjustment and need adjusted (carburetor cars). The throttle is out of adjustment on the vehicle causing the engine to tremble when on bumpy roads. If you need further assistance with your engine trembling on bumpy roads, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.