Q: slip indicator light staying solid

i have a sentra 14 and has this light on but it doesnt blink its just solid and i have alot of trouble for the car to keep going and the gears are at 3 and going 20mph

The solid illumination of the slip indicator warning light signifies a malfunction in the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) system. VDC is a version of "electronic stability control" and is a very useful safety feature. Occasionally, the slip indicator light comes on "solid" simply because the brake fluid level is too low (the braking system is integral to the operation of electronic stability control). So, check your brake fluid level. if the level is OK, request a warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will use a Code Scanner to download any trouble codes pertaining to the system and commence a diagnostic. There are sensors, wiring, terminals, a computer and so forth, any of which could be implicated. The problem with poor acceleration is likely not related to the VDC malfunction. When the slip indicator warning light comes on, that means of course there is a fault in the electronic stability system but the VDC system is simply then "de-activated" because it is judged by the computer as not reliable. The poor acceleration would more likely be due to a throttle body/sensor fault, other air induction system fault and/or a fuel or ignition system problem. At the same time that the mechanic evaluates the vehicle’s VDC system, at your request he or she can also perform a failure to accelerate diagnostic.