Q: code p076 when my car is in park it bucks when I put it in drive or reverse and alil delayed shit when driving 1995 sts

The car bucks when shifting out of park to drive or reverse. It gavee a code p076. When shifting whole driving is a lil delayed

This trouble code relates to an issue with the pressure solenoid inside the transmission. It is possible that a faulty powertrain control module could be the cause of this issue but more likely that the pressure solenoid has failed. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.

3. code p076 when my car is in park it bucks when I put it in drive or reverse and alil delayed shit when driving 1995 sts