Q: code p076 when my car is in park it bucks when I put it in drive or reverse and alil delayed shit when driving 1995 sts

asked by on July 22, 2017

The car bucks when shifting out of park to drive or reverse. It gavee a code p076. When shifting whole driving is a lil delayed

This trouble code relates to an issue with the pressure solenoid inside the transmission. It is possible that a faulty powertrain control module could be the cause of this issue but more likely that the pressure solenoid has failed. I would recommend having your transmission inspected by a qualified transmission specialist to determine the exact cause of this issue.