Vauxhall Corsa D 2013 - Brake Light Switch needs locating...

Q: Vauxhall Corsa D 2013 - Brake Light Switch needs locating.

Hi , I have a Vauxhall Corsa D 2013 and I am trying to locate the Brake Light Switch but cannot locate it ! Both rear brake lights are NOT working, only the LED strip is operational. Any help would be appreciated , thanks !

Hi there. Go to the brake pedal and look at the top of the leg of the pedal and you will see a switch that is mounted on the bracket that the pedal is hanging off of. That switch is the brake light switch. If you need further assistance with locating the brake light switch, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.